Monday, March 17, 2008

Jnana Vijnana Yoga--- ( Bhagwad Gita Chapter 7-Union through the path of Knowledge)
The five elements, mind intellect and ego are my eightfold nature
Living beings adorn such in this world
I am the Creator and the Created
The force that sustains
And into me do all dissolve
There is none other
I am the one
Hold together all like
Jewels on a string

I am the essence
In every sense
The radiance of the sun
The brilliance of the moon
The fragrance of the earth
The Life force of all

I am verily the seed of Creation
Great and small

The intellect of the intellectuals
The courage of the courageous
The strength of the strong
The desire of the desirous

Three qualities of satva, Rajas and tamas
Do I enfold
Untouched by them yet
The world is permeated by these

The ignorant brought in their sway
It is indeed difficult to overcome

Yet the one who seeks me
shall reach me
Swimming across

As a thirsty traveler in a desert
Slakes his thirst
Distinguishing the mirage and the oasis
Reaching the oasis

Thus does the seeker reach me
The Ultimate Consciousness

3 comments:

Merging Point said...

Mirage and oasis -- wonderful expression!
Necessary to know both. where one is and where one should be..

Swahilya Shambhavi said...

All is Me
And In Me
Is All.

fruitu said...

River flows into the ocean, and becomes the ocean. Ocean is there in the river and the river is there in the ocean.
part merges with the whole, and the whole becomes part of the part.