Friday, September 19, 2008

As I serve… to remember that I serve the One, and I can serve the One through all around. To feed the ant, the dog, to water the plant is to serve Existence. No duty in this no charity either for its Myself, my very own self I serve.

To be given work in itself is a gift! An opportunity to help myself by serving others. That others benefit is incidental, what happens within me is only of consequence.

To know love as I serve, to experience Love is to move to Bhakti through Karma and Jnana, the knowledge that its just me in so many forms none else.

Thus does each path lead to the other, its of no consequence where one might start since we reach to the same summit, traversing all other paths! Every point in a circle is the beginning and the end of the circle

1 comment:

Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Fighting over the superiority or otherwise of the different paths
Is like fighting over which one of the three roads is the best
That leads to one destination!