Friday, September 24, 2010

Devotee:  You my Lord

Are my Only God

Never think of anyone thus

Love you thus as my God

God:  “Your God meaning?”

Devotee:  The One I turn to when in need
You, a shoulder I cry upon when the world
Proves too much
Look up to you for everything

God: You turn to me in need
 Yes Indeed!!
When not in need?
Forgotten?

Devotee: No dear Lord I remember you every week
Of course make offerings
For your blessings

God: Yes of course
One rupee in return for a lakh
And a million curses should I not oblige?

I am the Creator what would I want more?
Creation Born of Fulfillment

Eternity
Seeks none
Favours none


You love me
As one who fulfils your every need
Cry out in sorrow
I am just a support a source of solace?




I am such
But  am much,  much more should you see me as you
In happiness and sorrow
In times of agony and ecstasy
The unchanging One that remains

Unite with me

As is me
and that unruffled state is yours
In joy and sorrow
In success and failure
All opposites are twins born
They are always together
Look beyond both polarites
The Ulimate One
That is me and that is in fact… You

No comments: