Thursday, December 22, 2005

Church

I walked into the church. I was seeing the place for the first time. Watched as people picked up candles and walked in silently, holding candles. I wondered how do I light mine. Then found all I had to do was reach out the candle in the person next to me. I experienced the same sense of joy I do when I walk into a temple. None the different.
Standing in front of the altar was a beautiful experience. Most people around stood with eyes closed. I could not close my eyes to the beauty around. I simply gazed on at the beautiful image of infant Jesus. I had just simply come here, to just be. Nothing to ask for but watch those beautiful eyes, speak a language of the heart. There was compassion, innocence of childhood, simply Love. To me this is the Christmas gift Christ gave this world. The eternal gift of Love, which grows with sharing And there I did see it in those wonderful eyes. Love that heals all.


Wishing ALL A Merry Christmas


Christmas Colurs

Green for prosperity
Red for vitality
White for the Eternal Truth

7 comments:

Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Love. Swaha.

Red Bark said...

Beautiful post. Merry Christmas.

radiantbear said...

Merry Christmas Lovely post!

Matthew May said...

Wow, thats a really great story, especially the candle part.

I love candle-light services, it symbolizes that one candle alone cannot repulse the darkness, but by joining together we can make a light bright enough to challenge the sun. :)

Very inspirational. :)

Hope you had a great christmas!

kitchenette soul said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dear Matt: It was a truly a beautiful moment. Wished you had as wonderful times as I did, with family and friends

Matthew May said...

Anytime I am with family and friends its wonderful.. but candle light services are magical. :)

Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Happy New Year to you and all others Parvathy. Love. Swaha.