Friday, December 30, 2005

Its been awhile since I have posted. I was busy attending a session on Zen Meditations. I had a lovely time. The perfect season to know Love and Compassion from the Master himself. One of the participants was a gentleman from Malaysia. He had travelled a long distance to be here to listen to the Master speak. Meeting a person from another land is always a new experience. He said, in India you are surounded by Gurus, a wealth of knowledge and wisdom Fish when told about water they don't understand that, because they are surrounded by water. In India you are surrounded by Masters, and here is a unique one. So unless a fish is taken out of water, it
does not know what is water."

Yes, I understood how much I take this wealth for granted.
To watch a Master speak is an experience. To watch someone give himself so totally simply, because he cannot help giving. Not for a reason, not for a purpose but just simply. Cannot help marvelling at how Master give so much

To be Here and Now is a blessing indeed.
The Present is a present indeed

1 comment:

Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Thank you Parvathy for sharing your realisation with us. I am a fish that has totally realised the value of the ocean that surrounds me and now I know, what makes India tick. Love. Swaha..