Thursday, January 17, 2008



BHAKTI YOGA-2
(Ref: The Bhagawad Gita Chapter 12 verses 13 to 20)

MY Devotee
Hates none,
Loves all
Friends all
Has compassion and Love for all kind.
Equipoise in Joy and Sorrow
Anchored in me
Ever fulfilled in Union with me
Having surrendered mind, intellect unto me
This is my Beloved
As I am his

He fears not the world
The world fears him not
Devoid of fear, anger and hatred

This is my beloved
Has no expectations
Having surrendered all fruits of actions unto me
He neither rejoices nor weeps
This is my Beloved
As I am his

'Friend' and 'foe' are alike
Descriptions that belong to a mind divided
My beloved has none
'Fame' and 'Il-fame'
Are the same
As heat and cold
Happiness and Joy

Unaffected by criticism and praise
At home ever
Lives in me forever

This is my beloved
As I am his

Just ONE!!
(Wonder after while Krishna is describing himself or his devotee!! )

4 comments:

Merging Point said...

Flowingly beautiful!!!
"(Wonder after while Krishna is describing himself or his devotee!! ) "
I liked that comment. May be he means only someone who is devoted in His essence as devotee. so both just one and the same.
Looking forward to a poetic version of the Gita published soon...

kitchenette soul said...

Yes, Bingo! That is the Truth
To Become One with the Krishna
Is to Become that which He is
where the Both the God and the devotee disolve

Swahilya Shambhavi said...

So many words, yet just one truth!

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

kitchenette soul,

Lovely, insightful, full of peace.

You're a guardian angel in this crazy world. :D

Hugs, JJ