Wednesday, January 23, 2008




Vishwaropa Darshan---- Chapter 11
U N I V E R S E.....and BEYOND
Everything you see is just me
The wide sky, the earth
The sun that shines
The worm that crawls
Your sworn enemy, your best friend
I have neither friend nor foe
Love all
For I am all
Behold this form

I encompass all
Right and wrong
Gross and subtle
Perishable and Imperishable
I am all
The saint and the sinner
There is nothing beyond me
I am the One that encompasses all

The known and the unknown
Beyond all frontiers of perception
Of human imagination
Manifest and Unmanifest
I contain all
None can contain ME
I am the One and none else

To ‘see’ me thus
Simply LOVE me
And just as you love me
Love all
The crawling ant and the tree that stands tall
For they are me
Just as you are
ONE

(This is a very significant chapter in that Krishna reveals the Universal Form. When Arjuna desires to see the Universal form Krishna grants him the divine vision to see this,
He revels not just his gentle four-armed form but reveals that UNI verse encompass every aspect, fearful not so fearful. He gets to see All, not just what he thinks is divine
.)


(Picture courtesy www.bhagavad-gita.us)

3 comments:

Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Everything is Consciousness.
The little things in it
Is also part of the whole.

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

A divine post! You can become One if you step back, and love all.

Hugs, JJ

fruitu said...

Nice post Kitchenette soul.

Void merging in pure void.