Tuesday, January 08, 2008



THE CELESTIAL SONG--BHAGAVAD GEETA


Eighteen chapters of seven hundred verses
Each word will speak a million
Etched in His Divine Love
Each word a gem beyond compare
Wisdom eternal,
Enrapture many.

There is a melody of Truth
Concise and precise
Eternal

An overwhelming sense of Gratitude
For the Master who wrote these words
Out of his Compassion
The One who spoke out of his Infinite Love
For me and for all seekers to come

Have no words to describe this
‘Krishna’ in so many forms

And above all
To You, dear Master who gave me the best gift ever
When you asked me to read

The time I read Gita is so special
I forget all else.

This is the most precious gift
I have ever received

( The Gita is my muse in the writings i shall be posting soon. These are contemplations that occured at random and provide me an insight into the Philosophy of the Gita, which I see as a means to intelligent living)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome The Gita Lover!